Thursday, April 16, 2015

Grilled Seafood Caesar Salad

Today, I had one of the most delicious salads I have ever had in my life! And if you know me, you know I love salads. I thought with grilling season right around the corner this would be a good entrée to share as it seems pretty easy to make.

To begin, you will need to purchase romaine, avocado, lemon, onion, parmesan cheese, prawns, scallops, and snow crab. You could purchase Caesar dressing as well but I would suggest making it homemade with anchovies. Dressing is so much better homemade!

Next, grill the romaine, avocado, lemon, onion, and scallops. Boil and cook the prawns and snow crab. Note that the romaine lettuce was cut as wedges and topped with Caesar dressing and parmesan cheese.

Assemble on a plate as pictured below to serve. To eat, squeeze lemon on toppings and dig in to your quick and healthy seafood salad sensation!





Isn't this plate just so colorful and fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment