Saturday, May 23, 2015

Calling all Coffee and Cookie Dough Lovers!


If you are anything like me, when baking cookies you are lucky if you turn out with a few baked cookies in the end. I usually just end up with a stomachache after eating all the dough. Thanks to my mom, I have discovered the perfect cookie dough concoction that is egg free and has fairly low sugar content! Trust me, you will not want to put this cookie dough in the oven. Instead, just pour yourself a big glass of milk and turn on your favorite sad chick flick and grab a spoon. :)

Mix: 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon finely ground coffee, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. Melt: 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and add to 2/3 cups brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Combine: wet and dry ingredients add ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment