Monday, January 11, 2016

Jack Stack BBQ Beans




Since living in Kansas City, I have been pretty spoiled with barbecue. Every time I have visitors I have to show off at least one famous barbecue restaurant. Although many would probably argue, I think Jack Stack is the best. I say this solely due to their beans. No other barbecue restaurant in KC even compares. A side dish of their beans could be a meal in itself with how generous they are with their tender large hunks of brisket. My mouth is watering just thinking about them! Trust me, ordering their original BBQ sauce off their website will be well worth it for a big pan of these beans. They are soooooooooo good!









 

Ingredients:

32 oz pork n beans

1 cup chopped brisket

1 cup Jack Stack BBQ sauce

4 tablespoons brown sugar

1 tablespoon chili powder

½ cup ketchup

½ cup water

1 teaspoon liquid smoke

 

Directions:

Boil in saucepan. Simmer 20 minutes. Serve. Try not to lick your bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment