Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Great Pair...


Today was a good day. My boyfriend, Stephen, who I previously mentioned as my sous chef and forgot to introduce, bought a car! We also achieved the seemingly unachievable task of picking him out a winter coat for our venture up to Wisconsin next weekend. Stephen bought me tickets back in October for my birthday for the Nebraska/Wisconsin game and we have been looking forward to the upcoming family rivalry ever since. Go Huskers!

After a long test-drive we came home to a delicious smelling roast. And let me tell you, it was delicious! I decided not to outline the recipe and spoil my mom’s secret ingredient she adds her roast, as I know most enjoy their own mothers recipe anyway. I did however; want to share a wine Stephen and I picked up at World Market, which was a great pair.

Vino de Eyzaguirre- Cabernet Sauvignon 2012 –Product of Chili




If you haven’t ever shopped at World Market, I would definitely recommend it. Especially if you enjoy good beer and wine at a good price. If you become a World Market Explorer Rewards Member you get exclusive member pricing which usually knocks off a few dollars per bottle and six-pack! It is free to join - check it out!

Happy Shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment