Saturday, October 11, 2014

Traveling Dinner Party

Today is my 25th birthday.
My wonderful parents gifted me a beautiful new dinnerware set from Tag|HomeDecor that of course matches my yellow, navy and grey apartment theme!
Having a fancy dish set of 8 makes me anxious to host a dinner party. I am thinking of coordinating a traveling dinner party. One house for drinks and appetizers, one for soup and salad, one for the main course, and the last for dessert (and more cocktails of course)!
Any of my KC friends interested?

2 comments:

  1. Holly! That sounds so fun! You should post a pic of your new dishes and your cute kitchen:) I wish KC was a little bit closer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post pics once I get some cute placemats to match :) I wish we were closer too! Hope your having a blast with wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete